TheraBand Resistance Bands Set, Professional Non-Latex - HEAVY
Why I recommend this: I find these non-latex resistance bands last longer and snap less than the regular bands. I use these daily in the studio and have been using them for years.
*The information below is copied from Amazon and is in direct relationship to the seller of this product. It does not constitute any guarantees, promises, or information in relation to Z-Line Fitness or Craig Zuckerman.
- Challenging exercise band set for advanced athletes and fitness experts to use in strength training, conditioning, upper and lower body workouts, pilates, and yoga
- Follows TheraBand color progression to allow you to track your progress and move to the next difficulty level, also comes in a beginner package of yellow, red, and green bands for beginner level rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Non-Latex Resistance Band increases both strength and flexibility and is perfect for those with latex allergies needing hypoallergenic resistance bands
- Ideal for use in inclusion classrooms or occupational therapy for children with attention deficit or hyperactivity, tie around the bottom of chairs to create a DIY fidget foot band
- Each band measures 5 feet long x 4 inches wide and comes in three color-coded resistance levels: Blue-5.8 - 8.5lbs.; Black-7.3-10.2lbs., Silver-10.2-15.3lbs.