Schwinn Airdyne Bike Series
Why I recommend this: Most exercise bikes have you in a leaned-over, rounded lower back position. This is not good for lower back pain, especially if you’ve had a back herniation. This bike is great because of the upright riding position, plus it ads in arm work too.
*The information below is copied from Amazon and is in direct relationship to the seller of this product. It does not constitute any guarantees, promises, or information in relation to Z-Line Fitness or Craig Zuckerman.
- Single-stage belt drive keeps it running quietly
- Progressive wind resistance system offers infinite levels of challenge
- RevMeter RPM gage for interval training
- Self-balancing foot pedals with foot straps
- Quiet, frictionless fan that keeps you cool