In our technological age sometimes things that seem to be easy, may end up being a bit problematic. We explain the best ways to view your downloadable PDF products along with some trouble shooting, if you’re having difficulty. If you’re still having trouble viewing our downloadable products on your device, please contact us so we may resolve your issue.
What to expect when you purchase a downloadable product from The Office Effect
When purchasing one of our PDF products you must first be on a device that has a PDF reader, such as Adobe Reader, installed on your device. If you don’t have a PDF reader on your computer you can download it for free here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ or download it from your mobile devices App Store. If you have an Apple device, such as an iPad, we suggest loading our digital downloadable products into iBooks for the best possible viewing.
BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR PRODUCT!
To ensure that you have your PDF downloadable product, be sure to save your product to your computer, table, or smart phone for future viewing. If, for some reason you have lost your download, or forgot to save it, you are allowed to re-download your product up to five times within one week. Here’s what you do:
- Go to the email confirmation that you should have received when you purchased your downloadable product. It should be from Support, and titles, “Your purchase from The Office Effect is complete” If you don’t see it in your inbox, try checking in your spam box.
- Within the email, click on, “View Purchase Online,” which should take you to a new page where you will see your order.
- Click on the “Download” button to download a new copy of your product.
* To prevent product piracy, we limit the number of download attempts to five, within a one week period. After that time period, or number of downloads, you will no longer be allowed to download your product again. If this causes any problems, please contact us so we may rectify the situation.
Special Note for iPad and iPhone Users
If you purchased your downloadable product while on your iPad or iPhone, here is a easy way to save and load your product into iBooks for the best viewing.
- Tap on the screen and a bar should appear at the top with the options to Open in “iBooks” Open in… If you click on the iBooks option your PDF download will automatically be loaded into, and saved in your iBooks for viewing on your device.
- You can also tap on Open in… to get other options, such as opening it in you Adobe Reader or Dropbox so you can save your product.
If you are still having trouble viewing your PDF downloadable product from The Office Effect, please email us and we will help you resolve the issue.